Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Kim Kartrashian Has Brain Cancer

 
Kim Kardashain never fails to put her giant foot in that huge Kanye-fellating piehole she calls a mouth. Here's a quote from Ms.Kartrashian about how hard it is to be her because of her TV marriage. 
"... I think that, with any decisions in life,like, I spoke to a girl today who had cancer and we were talking about how this is such a hard thing for her, but it taught her a big lesson on who her friends are and so much about life. She's 18. And I was like, that's how I feel."

DAYUM!
Baby's got back 40
Hmmmmmmmmmmm. Let me get this straight. You married some giant doofus on the teevee, got paid millions for it, copped a shitload of prezzies (which are probably in a storage shed in the Valley) and are telling me that it is just like cancer? Wow that's fucked up.

My memory of my bout with Hodgkins Lymphoma at age seventeen goes something like this: Needles in arms, blood drawn each week, throwing up, radiation sickness, saliva the consistency of glue, throwing up, head colds that can kill you, forearms like Popeye's from edemic swelling, not growing at all after chemo, being sterile, cardiac stent due to radiation after effects and more throwing up.

I fucking hate these things

I cannot recall a time during my year of living nauseatingly where I was showered with gifts for marrying Sasquatch and made my living from allowing a second rate rapper buttfuck me. Again, I cannot recall any lavish ceremonies, or food, (although I would have probably puked it up anyway) proffered to me by the Elfin Sorceress of Seacrest. Nor do I recall any camera people following me around the hospital while I talked with other kids who sometimes never made it past six years old.  Maybe the chemo has left my memory hazy, it's another wonderful after effect of chemo. Your memory seems to be fine, however and here you are talking about how your marriage is just like cancer. It is not.

However, you are the cancer. You're nothing more than a glob of mutated cells feeding off the attention given to you by unknowing adolescents, knowing but ignorant adults, and an industry of sycophants who await with (mastur)bated breath the booming swoosh of your thundering thighs. And like a cancer you've metastasized throughout society infecting every possible media outlet and insinuating yourself into the lives of the innocents. And like a cancer, you make me want to puke!

No comments:

Post a Comment